Sunday, April 18, 2010

Diagonal Pan: Escaping the Cloister




Haven't been studying lighting for awhile so I've used this assignment for that purpose. Worked hard on this one to make up for my horrendous novel interior painting assignment (Gouache speed paintings are not a good idea!)

I treated this as if this painting and this layout are from the same story. Does her hair change colour through magic, or are they two different people? Why is she walking on the ledge, risking her life, and not the floor? What other wacky shit will happen in this cathedral?!

Hopefully I did this assignment correctly. It was kind of confusing to understand from the Power Point presentation alone.

2 comments:

  1. Hey man, nice looking diagonal pan. Good to see I wasnt the only one that busted ass for Komza's class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!

    I kept handing things a few days late so I think it would be even more disrespectful if I didn't produce something at least decent for him.

    ReplyDelete