Saturday, September 19, 2009

Streamlining the Process




Thanks to this thread, I have been practicing trying to quicken my painting process. Read it for more info. Needless to say, it worked. This only took 4 hours as opposed to my "Bad Day at Work" which took more than 15 hours.

I wish my drawing was better though. I spent most of my time fixing my damn drawing. Gonna have to fix that back leg as well.The 4 icons are placeholders since I'm not sure what I'm going to put in them yet. Excuses excuses excuses!

I still have a long way to go to make things perfect on the first try like Jason Chan does.

This is for Tuesday's Digital Tools assignment. I'm going to waste a ton of ink printing this one!

EDIT: Fixed perspective. EDIT2: Fixed back leg. EDIT3: Decided to use a colour balance layer only because of a fatal mistake that ruined the colours. It looks kinda oversaturated on this computer but pretty okay on the school ones. Hmmm...

1 comment: